Do you ever feel like your entire business is a hot mess, or have days where absolutely e v e r y t h i n g feels disorganized?
We’ve been there, too. That’s why we work with so many businesses on an operational level, developing procedures, doing a full business audit, and setting up systems for success. Essentially, we analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
Still not really sure what type of work falls into operations? Here are a few of the things that we do for clients on an everyday basis:
- Assist with important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Assist with recruitment and hiring where necessary
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and missions, and plan for short- and long-term goals
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
Whether you’re selling brand strategy, offering to product photography, running a spa, or everything and anything in between, you can benefit from operations consulting. Sometimes, all you need is an extra pair of eyes and set of hands.
If you’ve been struggling to outsource because you can’t get a handle on your procedures, use the button below to book a free consultation.
We can’t wait to help you figure it all out.
© The Savvy Admin 2020
290 Barton Street West #31
Hamilton, ON L8R 3P3